NO SMOKING POLICY - The Stage Stop Inn is a non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property or in the rooms, including the restaurant and saloon. Under Arizona law smoking is not permitted within 35 feet of the building. Smoking in a room will result in a $100 fee to cover the cost of special cleaning and deodorizing we must do to prepare the room for a future guest.
Confirmation - Reservations are confirmed immediately when made through our online booking system. If you reserve by phone we'll enter it into our booking system and you'll receive a confirmation email.
General Cancellation Policy - Except as noted below regrding special events, reservations may be cancelled without charge anytime up to 3:00PM the day before your scheduled arrival date. Later cancellations will be subject to a charge for one night at the rate reserved.
Special Cancellation Policy During Special Events - During special events such as Livestock Shows, Horse Races, the Patagonia Fall Festival and others, or during major holidays such as Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day and New Years, cancellations must be made by 3:00PM seven days before your scheduled arrival. Later cancellations will be subject to a charge for one night at the rate reserved.
Check-in begins at 2:30PM. If you need an earlier check-in, let us know.
Check-out is by 11:00 AM. If you need a later check-out, let us know, we'll try to accomodate you.
Late Check-out after 1:00PM - A charge of 1/2 the reserved room rate may be charged for checkouts after 1:00PM up to 4:00PM, and a full day's charge for checkouts after 4:00PM.
Early Departure - Early departures will not be charged if you let us know the day before you depart. If you don't notify us the day before you depart we may charge for one night at the reserved rate.
Pet Policy - We've established a few rules to help visiting pets enjoy their stay, and ensure the safety and comfort of all our guests. Here's the specifics:
- Pets may not be left alone in the room other than briefly, such as when you're out for a meal.
- Pets must be house trained. If they're unpredictable, please keep them kenneled while in the room.
- Pets that have a lot to say and talk constantly must be muzzled to ensure they don't disturb other guests.
- Pets must be on leash while out and about investigating the property. Patagonia has a leash law too, so you'll want to keep them leashed while exploring the town. There's a nice park across the street that's perfect for a walk. If you've forgotten your doggie doo bags, we've got some at the front desk. And we've got treats too!
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant, saloon or pool area unless they're card carry'n service animals.
Whew, seems like a lot, but it's mostly just good common sense and good pet etiquette.
Pet Fee - To take care of the additional cleaning required by pets, we charge a fee of $10 per night per pet.
Special Cleaning Fee - If your pet makes a real mess or tears things in the room or elsewhere, you may be charged up to $100 for additional cleaning and restoration or replacement that may be required.