We've established a few rules to help our visiting pet's enjoy their stay, while ensuring the safety and comfort of all our guests. Here's the specifics:
- Pets may not be left alone in the room other than briefly, such as when you're out for a meal.
- Pets must be house trained. If they're unpredictable, please keep them kenneled while in the room.
- Pets that have a lot to say and talk continuously must be muzzled to ensure they do not disturb other guests.
- Pets must be on leash while out and about on the property. Patagonia has a leash law too, so you'll want to keep them leashed while walking around town. There's a nice town park across the street that's perfect for a walk and liberally stocked with doggie doo bags.
- Pets are not allowed inside the restaurant, saloon or pool enclosure, unless they're card carry'n service animals; full credentials are required.
Whew, seems like a lot, but it's mostly just common sense and good pet etiquette.
Pet Fee - To take care of the additional cleaning required by pets, we charge a fee of $10 per night per pet.
Special Cleaning Fee - If your pet makes a real mess in the room or elsewhere, you may be charged up to $100 for additional cleaning and restoration that may be required.